who cares who he is
i had that feeling for a while
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
who cares who he is
lol i wasnt sayin we was one and the same just we do act alike but im tired of people sayin im monoxide lol and thanks burton
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
lol did we? now that is weird lol can't rightly explain that one
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
i don't really think madrox is (monoxide) whatever the name is....but it is possible
lol yeah wouldnt freeman know he sits right beside me in fourth block?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
lol i have no "good" friends
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Bookmarks